VALLKREE warrants that all new VALLKREE Electric Bikes and components therein are warranted to the original retail purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Only consumers purchasing VALLKREE products from authorized VALLKREE retailers or resellers or through the VALLKREE website may obtain coverage under our limited warranties.
This warranty is void if the Bicycle is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use, at the sole discretion of VALLKREE. During the duration of this warranty, VALLKREE, at their cost, will either repair the Bicycle or Bicycle component(s), or at VALLKREE sole discretion, will replace any defective Bicycle or component(s) with the same or equivalent component(s).
This warranty does not cover:
- normal wear and tear;
- damage or failure from improper installation, improper maintenance, abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident, alteration or extreme climates;
- damage from stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, or similar activities or any activity that is not consistent with the intended use of the Bicycle;
- damages resulting from failure to follow Instructions for Use and Warnings as provided in the Owner's Manual for the Bicycle;
- damages resulting from improper charging of the battery pack or use of any charger not supplied by VALLKREE;
- installation of any parts, accessories, or electrical component(s) not originally intended for or compatible with the Bicycle as sold, or any modification of the frame or any component(s) originally supplied; tires, brake pads, chains, lights, motors, battery packs, displays, or vehicle controllers that have been opened for any purpose whatsoever, other than by VALLKREE or its authorized agents
All warranties are void if the Bicycle is used for any purpose other than the reasonable intended use of the Bicycle.
How to File a Claim?
Warranty must be performed by VALLKREE or an authorized agent of VALLKREE. Proof of purchase must be provided.
VALLKREE will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product.
To request warranty service, you will need to contact the VALLKREE Customer Service Department and clearly provide information relating to the:
- The sales receipt or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
- Full name, contact details (including address, telephone number and email address).
- Build number of the bike.
- A description of the problem.
- Images or video evidence of the problem.
- Delivery of the product or the defective part, postage prepaid and carefully packed and insured, to VALLKREE or an agreed dealer.
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
VALLKREE reserves the right to inspect any defective components or products to determine whether a repair or replacement is required.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT (OR, IN LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES, REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE) AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. VALLKREE NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY PERSON TO CREATE FOR IT ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PRODUCT.
VALLKREE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).